Restorative Dentistry in Fort Saskatchewan, AB
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
Cornerstone Dental Centre specializes in smiles. We provide restorative dentistry services to our Fort Saskatchewan, AB patients. Restorative dentistry offers the diagnosis and treatment of multiple oral health issues and diseases. We find a solution to restore your mouth to optimal health and give you the smile you deserve. Our dental office provides general dentistry to patients of all ages using the technology. The Cornerstone Dental Centre team is here to help you feel at ease and brighten your smile. Contact us today to make an appointment.
Types Of Restorative Dentistry
We offer various types of restorative dental procedures, including:
- Dental Implants – Dental implants restore your ability to eat, speak, and chew as well as boost the overall appearance of your smile. They’re an excellent solution for tooth loss.
- Bonding – Perfect for minor gaps, chips, and whitening, dental bonding is made of composite resin shaped to your teeth. It improves the size, color, and shape of your teeth.
- Dental Bridges– Dental bridges are an excellent solution for missing or damaged teeth. They’re a series of three or more crowns that fill gaps between missing teeth.
- Dental Fillings – The most common way to fill cavities and boost the health of your teeth, dental fillings are natural-looking and durable. If your teeth have been damaged by tooth decay and need restoration, fillings will do the job.
- Inlays and Onlays – We place dental onlays on the surface of your teeth and dental inlays on the interior of damaged or weak teeth. Similar to fillings, inlays and onlays provide more coverage and better restoration for the tooth.
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dental procedures offer many benefits, including:
- Restores Function – You should be able to eat, chew, and speak better after restorative procedures.
- Improved Aesthetics – Your teeth will look and feel better, helping you smile with confidence.
Cosmetic Dentistry vs. Restorative Dentistry
Cosmetic and restorative dentistry are both procedures used to restore decayed, damaged, and missing teeth. There are only a few minor differences between the types of dentistry. Most restorative dental treatments are essential procedures that must be done to repair damaged teeth. The damaged teeth often lead to swelling, bleeding, and pain. Most cosmetic dental treatments boost the color, size, shape, alignment, and spacing of teeth. The primary purpose of restorative dentistry is restoring function, while cosmetic dentistry aims to improve visual appearance.
Why Choose Cornerstone Dental Centre?
Our Cornerstone Dental Centre team provides personalized care. We listen to your oral heal fears and goals to determine the best course for preventative, cosmetic, or restorative treatment. We work hard to ensure you aren’t in the dental chair for long periods of time, and we minimize anxiety about your visit as much as possible. When you walk into our office, you’re family.
Contact Cornerstone Dental Centre
Restorative dentistry will help your oral health reach new levels. You’ll feel confident and ready to smile again. We customize our restorative dentistry procedures to meet your needs. Our dental team is proud to offer general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry to patients of all ages. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
We’re the Thorough Dentists Fort Saskatchewan Trusts