Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Come to Us to Revitalize Your Smile
Like general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry can make an enormous impact on the overall health of your teeth. From veneers to crowns, cosmetic dentistry corrects potentially problematic dental issues and improves the overall look and appearance of your smile. Whether you want specialty teeth whitening or want to reshape your smile with porcelain veneers and implants, we are dedicated to providing you with teeth that will help you look and feel your best. No matter your needs or dental health history, Cornerstone Dental Centre is proud to offer cosmetic dentistry services to Fort Saskatchewan patients.
Why Should I Consider a Cosmetic Dentistry Procedure?
Cosmetic dentistry may sound frivolous, but it is most certainly not. In many cases, cosmetic dentistry procedures can pay dividends down the road for our patients, reducing how often they have to return to the dentist to correct chronic conditions. In addition to lowering mounting dental costs, cosmetic provides numerous benefits, including:
- Cosmetic dentistry can make you look younger.
- First impressions matter, and it can enhance your career.
- Cosmetic procedures like implants and crowns can prevent further damage.
- It can boost your self-confidence. Smile more often!
- Missing teeth can cause headaches. Cosmetic dentistry can reduce tooth-related headaches.
What Kind of Procedures Can I Expect from Cornerstone Dental Centre?
Cornerstone Dental Centre is proud to offer comprehensive cosmetic dental care. While cosmetic dentistry procedures are numerous, Cornerstone Dental Centre most commonly performs procedures like:
Used to improve the appearance of chipped and broken teeth, as well as to fix cavities, veneers are made of porcelain and can enhance the vibrancy of your smile. Proper oral hygiene is essential to maintaining your new veneers, but the results are well worth it. Properly maintained, you can expect your veneers to provide you with a healthy smile for 10 years.
We’re proud to offer teeth whitening at Cornerstone Dental Centre. Also called bleaching, teeth whitening decreases tooth discoloring.
Used to fix damaged or decaying teeth, crowns are placed over on existing teeth or dental implants, revitalizing the appearance of your smile. When ordering a crown, you can expect to need two dental appointments. The first is for preparing the tooth and taking appropriate impressions, and the second is to install the actual crown. When properly cared for, crowns can last for up to 30 years.
What are some common dental problems that can be solved with cosmetic dentistry?
In addition to providing you with a great smile, cosmetic dentistry can help treat a variety of common dental issues, such as:
- Stained teeth: There are a variety of Dental whitening procedures and veneer styles that can give you the Hollywood-style smile of your dreams.
- Chipped teeth: Dental Veneers are a common solution to help cover chipped teeth, and when properly installed can keep your teeth looking natural and healthy for more than 10 years.
- Uneven smile: Dental Veneers and dental crowns also make for an excellent way to help reshape your smile.
- Missing teeth: There are a variety of dental implant styles that will help you regain your smile while ensuring the future health of the surrounding teeth.
We’re Always Here to Answer Your Questions
At Cornerstone Dental Centre, we believe in a thorough and diligent approach to cosmetic dentistry. We will communicate the advantages of any procedure clearly, and ensure you understand the benefits of the procedure. To learn more about our practice, contact us via our online form or by phone.
We’re the Thorough Dentists Fort Saskatchewan Trusts